Welcome to Understanding Bankruptcy’s Help Section.
In our Section called ‘Bankruptcy Introduction’ you discovered how bankruptcy clears most, if not all your debts for good and provides a foundation to make a fresh start for your new life. Bankruptcy Introduction gave you lots of good information about bankruptcy.
Bankruptcy Help provides detailed information, specifically exploring flexibility and options available under the legislation to assist you to legally plan and optimize your financial recovery.
Our aim is to help you to identify how you wish to progress your financial recovery within the legislation to get your best possible outcome from bankruptcy.
In Bankruptcy Help we explore issues like:
- Options for saving money during bankruptcy
- Options to remain living in your family home
- Options for operating a business whilst bankrupt
- Options to advance your financial recovery if you are a high-income earner and what you need to know
- What employment issues you should be aware of?
- How to make the most of your superannuation to build your financial future
- What you can do to start working towards buying a house in the future
- What you need to know about Self-Managed Super Funds
- Your options if you need to become a company director whilst bankrupt
- Your options for ending bankruptcy early if a good business opportunity should be presented to you.
Read our articles to understand bankruptcy and work out the bankruptcy enabled path for your financial recovery that best suits your circumstances.
To make the most of your bankruptcy you need to understand bankruptcy and what legal options are available to you. Armed with this knowledge you can formulate your creditable plan for your financial recovery. Read our articles and give us a call to discuss your circumstances? Understanding bankruptcy is the path to your new beginning.